We have a dedicated team to deal with all aspects of property related matters and transactions. We advise both commercial and individual clients in all stages of a transaction or property related dispute.
Buying a property is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life. A poor decision could have consequences for you and your family for many years to come. You should always contact a solicitor first.
In advising clients on the sale or purchase of their residential property, we deal with the entire transaction in a timely manner. We advise on all taxation issues including stamp duty, gift or inheritance tax, capital gains tax and vat (if appropriate). Our team carries out a full investigation on title, assists purchasers with financing, taxation and stamp duty issues and ultimately register title and complete the transaction.
We are also hugely experienced in advising on the transfer of family assets and in particular in relation to transferring farmlands and family businesses and can advise with regard to the tax issues involved.
We advise clients in relation to long and short term commercial leases, licence agreements, franchise agreements and options for property.
We guide our clients through all the following areas:
- Purchase and sale of all types of commercial property including retail, commercial, industrial, ‘greenfield sites’ and office premises
- Planning and environmental issues arising on acquisition or disposal of commercial property
- Sale, purchase and leasing of agricultural property
- Compulsory Purchases (CPOs) (see also Local Authority and Procurement)
- Advising on transfer of commons areas and obligations arising under the Multi Unit Development Act 2011
We also advise clients in relation to the following:
- Sale and purchase of houses
- Mortgaging of property and re-mortgaging
- Housing development schemes
- Establishment and maintenance of Management Companies
- Licensing Law
- Structuring of crèches
- Agricultural leases
- Commercial Leases
- Commercial Development
- Financing of commercial development
- Landlord and Tenant law
- Option Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Planning Issues
- Commercial disputes involving property
- Private Residential Tenancies Board, registration and dispute resolution